Friday, September 28, 2007

Great Moments In Liberal History

1979

George Soros Creates the Open Society Institute


We've all heard the harping from the Left about a 'Vast Right-Wing Conspiracy'. Not just any conspiracy but a 'vast' conspiracy and I guess it must be true.

Rarely mentioned is its counterpart on the Left. Heading ( funding ) the camp is Soros.

David Horowitz has a site called Discover The Network.org . He was slammed and ridiculed almost immediately by a heavy barrage from the intellectual left at sites like this. Now I must be fair here and add that I have a hard time believing all these people, on either side, meet in a 'Star Chamber' setting discussing how they are going to conquer the world.

I also think that simply having a common cause hardly rises to the nefarious implications of a conspiracy.

There is a certain degree of admiration that I have for an immigrant like Soros that came to America and made his mark. That's about where it ends for my positive opinion of him. What does concern me is the fact that large dollars can buy an American political party and be used to manifest the social concepts of an eccentric billionaire. The very type of thing the Left characterizes the Republicans as being.

So let's hear from the owner of the DNC concerning the frat party at Abu Ghraib. I thought about dubbing crowd chants of 'Sieg Heil' at the points of applause but they are doing such a good job I didn't bother.

Here's the Clip---> THE CLIP

For all those hinting about constitutional change so Arnold can be President ... So too could Soros.

No comments: