Monday, February 11, 2008

Had Another Nightmare

I see a hand being placed on both a Bible and a Koran and then I hear a loud voice as if in a large open space...

" I Barak HUSSEIN Obama do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the United States."

Suddenly I was drawn away to a distant place. There I encountered one of the locals and he spoke to me in a different language yet I understood......


"Thank You America for making my dreams come true!
Now go back to being Uncle Sucker so we can respect you again."
As he spoke I sensed a repugnant smell and awoke suddenly feeling quite nauseous.

6 comments:

nanc said...

these aren't known to come true, are they?

he will fail miserably as a potus - and that's what i bank on if he wins.

MORNIN' IOPIAN!

*8]

IOpian said...

nope. It is sad but I actually hope Hillary beats him. It's a two way thing. One she comes ready prepared with a built-in revulsion factor and two, on the chance she wins it would be better than some naive upstart.

nanc said...

bite your tongue!

IOpian said...

Never... EVER thought I would say that but this reminds of palces where I have worked when everyone knows there is going to be a big shakeup in management. Usually ends up going to the smooth talker without a clue. The children may get their chance to be in charge. I can just see it now... Secretary of Interior Rev Al Sharpton, Secretary of defense John Murtha, Secreatary of State Nancy Pelosi, Secretary of the Treasury William Jefferson. That would certainly be 'change'. Lord help us all.

But at least Libya, Cuba, Nicaraugua, Iran, Egypt, Indonesia, Syria, Sudan, Somalia, Algeria, Suadi Arabia, Yemen and all of those other respected countries will like us again

nanc said...

i never thought "being liked" should enter into the equation with being "well respected".

semantics, i know...

IOpian said...

I go with Machiavelli's thoughts on this. To paraphrase; if given the choice between being loved or being feared, I choose being feared, it is far safer.