Thursday, July 24, 2008

The Emperor's New Clothes



After this ridiculous world tour I believe "uh uh B uh Hussein uh uh Obama" has revealed his true ambitions, or rather manifestation of his Messiah Complex.

"People of Berlin -- people of the world -- this is our moment."

In one of his speeches he feigns humility and inclusion when what he really meant was "I am the one you've been waiting for. I am the change that you seek." Yes I can.

I HOPE the CHANGE he promises turns out to be those new clothes he wears back into his Senate garb.

2 comments:

nanc said...

iopian - check this out! does it give you the warm fuzzies?

HA!

*:]

IOpian said...

Yes we can
Yes we can
Yes we can...

I have the day off and went to the restaurant to have me a good ol fashioned western omelet and FoxNews was showing him acting like he is already the President-elect.
I managed to get my food eaten but it was difficult.

People are using the wrong word for this guy. He is not the Democrat's nominee, he is their appointee.

I hope Hillary supporters unleash their vengeance on him and his moronic followers.

I've been meaning to blog on the election of 1860. Seward was the Republican presumed nominee and won on both the first and second ballots. Lincoln was derided as being a hick lawyer. I believe we all can guess at the result of the third ballot if we visit Mt. Rushmore. It ain't Seward up there.