Sunday, October 05, 2008

Obama Called For GSE Reform ?

I've heard Obama and Biden mention that Obama called for GSE reform two years ago? I've gone through a lot of articles and I am aware of the influence peddling he has done in his short career as a junior Senator, I am aware that he represented ACORN in a suit to force a lender to give a loan to someone that could not afford it using racial prejudice as leverage but I had never run across this effort he had undertaken. So a googling I did go. Finally found a piece at Wolking's World.
BTW.. a very good site.

Now that is leadership and foresight? Looks more like desperation to me. Much like... uh uh I have a bracelet too for a soldier uh uh.. named uh uh.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the link and the kind words. I'll be sure to add you as well!

I just want my country back! Amen!