Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Bill Clinton: Tossing the Salad in Congress


Former Salad-tosser in Chief Clinton:

"The reason the tea-baggers are so inflamed is because we are winning."

This from a guy famous for tea-bagging interns ! Keep in mind that Hitler, Saddam, Chavez and many other despots 'won' too.
I mean hey, if we're going to use vile juvenile sexual innuendos to describe our political adversaries it is unfair there isn't one for Democrats. But in this case salad-tossing actually describes their methods of persuasion and political cohesion, particularly the government media.
But he is right, they are destroying this country and I know I am pissed beyond comprehension at the idiocracy they are creating.
If there are those out there, like myself, that did not understand the whole tea bagging thing since I am not familiar with the gay lifestyle like David Schuster, Anderson Cooper, Chrissy Matthews or Her Olbermann, I had to look it up.
Now salad tossing I have heard about because I have been told it is a favorite 'welcome to prison' activity.

No comments: